I'm here.
nus
[ Saturday, July 30, 2005 ]
3:59 PM
One side in, other side out.
My mother was finally able to meet my CT yesterday to collect my results.
Cos my C maths results really suck...so my mother started complaining, as usual.
Say I always playing. Always playing. Always playing.
And for each comment that my mother made on me, my CT would reply something like "yeah Zheng Wen, you should focus more on your studies."
And suddenly...
...
Its morphing time!
And then they morphed into a Dual Nagging Machine!!!
My mother really can morph with anyone. At home, it would be she and my grandmother. This combination is 100% lethal. There is no reason to be made. No excuses. Retaliation is futile. Compromise is not an option. The innocent is not spared.
...My mother just had her eyes fixed on C Maths. She even claimed that she never sees me doing homework. But she doesn't know that she comes home from work and goes to sleep 2hrs later. I don't bother to defend myself le. I just wanted the parent-meeting session to end ASAP.
I really sick of hearing all the Maths shit le...but I know as long as I keep working on it...sure slowly will pick up. But I don't have the heart for it. Everytime I see a trigo question all I see is stars. But who else to blame? I really regret slacking for Amaths sia. If one day I make it BIG and I am invited to give a talk in a Secondary School...I'll tell all of them 10 times that Amaths is important...lol
I see my results slip. C Maths is the culprit. If I suddenly become smart for Cmaths, guess what I'll do? I'll immediately take out all the Maths tutorials and murder all of them to reap the sense of satisfaction from it. Sure very song. It's like doing something you never imagined you could do...and you wished you could.
I wish. lol