I'm here.
nus
[ Thursday, July 07, 2005 ]
11:20 PM
Petty Disputes?
Well sometimes as classmates we must give and take ma...
Really dun understand why a petty problem can bug my class for so long...
Especially when we have hopes of getting the best CG award~
Well when we form groups for the GP project, everyone wants the best ppl to be in their grp...I respect those who chose to be the "leftovers" and grp with those ppl who are, to put it crudely, unwanted.
Well some groups were pushing around those leftovers...give stupid excuses...and some even whisper to their grp members to reject those ppl...at last of coz someone must take initiative, so my grp take loh. Then end up make one of my gays lose his temper...well some internal conflict...I also dun want probe too much zZzz
Now see 3 month classmate friendship can be hurt from a little incident like that...zZzzzz
And now, what's with the teacher-student dispute that I see in Primary and Secondary sch...
Come on, we now JC student...sometimes we must think...
The teachers are here to stay and teach...no matter good or no good...fierce or not fierce...
Same goes to our classmates...
Well I dun tink anyone can really dislike sum1 for a year...not like our teachers burn our house or chop our fingers off
Sometimes I don't understand...why go purposely disturb the teacher and make them angry juz becos you dislike them...sounds funny
Not like I side the teachers or what...but everytime every class i go, sure got classmates dun like this and that teacher...even all teachers...then do things to make it worse...what for?
Not tired mer...
Well I talk to my friend...as a friend they are good but as a student...well not-so...I can't change the way ppl think...but still, I try...
If its not for urself...do it for yor classmate...some weaker and retarded ones like me need more time ma...dun go ka jiao the teacher...lax abit...let them finish their boring stuff and get over with it ma...got suggestion give constructive one...dun use aggresive tone ma...cos we the citizens of Singapore must be united...oooops
I even heard from my friend that now ppl many think Mr A.Tan is a *******...
Cos the other time about 5 classes in the extended classroom...well exam ended but make too much noise...never listen instruction...then make us stay back...
Then just yesterday Mr A.Tan told us about how he felt during our ODAC meeting...well from a teacher's point of view we see things more clearer...
Ppl punish you and u scold them...really like a dagger anyhow stab...
Whether Mr A.Tan shud have punished the 100 odd of students by holding them back is subjective...and it doesn't matter...we juz take it quietly even if we dun like...
Seriously, if everytime the teacher scold us and we learn from our flaws in our behaviour and attitude instead of go scold the teacher, at least we know to do the right thing at the right time...no need to be like some nerds or guai kias heh.
Well, that said, sometimes i also can lose my patience and tolerance...becos ppl take advantage ma...
Lao hu bu fa wei, ba wo dang bing mao...?
lol..j/k...
Well juz learn to give and take...haaaiz.
(Like i type so much got use liddat >.>)