I'm here.
nus
[ Wednesday, July 20, 2005 ]
8:02 PM
SRJCians' Day
I loved the speech by our VP.
Simply put, the main points of her speech are like this :
"Students, go burn your assignments and homework away(only today!). Forget about your worries. Today is dedicated to you all to partyehhh. Juz find some place to slack and lim kopi to burn time. While sipping the kopi, you can look out for chiobu's and yandao's(watch the world go by)."
At least that's what I interpreted it as...got wrong meh? O.oa
Then I immediately told my fren...if tml teacher ask why we nv do homework, we can push to blame to our dear VP...muahha
/insert evillaugh >=)
Today really a mental boost...finally a new source of motivation to carry on.
I feed on motivation. I depend on it to stay alive. =O
It's always funny to see our teachers put down their stern mask and be a bit more relaxed. I still remember that time when Mr Moh(Lee) danced on stage with many other teachers. That time really laugh until our intestines come out sia.
If someone had it shot on video, I'll buy that for $50. That's how funny it was. And I'll have a $50 stress-reliver. Hehe.
Well too bad no dance by the teachers...hmm but got sing song.
Oh ya the videos were great also. =>
I hope they put it on Aspire...or is it already there? =D
After the 'performance'....we had an amazing race, and we nearly clinched the 4th position. But...=( We wrong 2 question. And one of them was that we count the number of flags wrongly. See? Send a group of 4 ppl who got no better than a E to count, and they'll screw it up.
I thot we got it right when we thought it could be a trick question so we even included the national and school flags...but we were still short of 3 from the correct answer. Aaaah!~
Grrr nvm...hmm everyone very colourful today so took alot of pictures...even took a picture with Mr Yeo in the Physics Lab...hehe. And he was wearing the light green T-shirt...same as me! wooot!
I thot the majority of the SRJCian's were wearing orange at the morning assembly...as though they made like 500 orange shirts...then later I realised I mistaken yellow for orange...bah. It really feels bad to have Colour Deficiency. Your world and my world looks different...your World is more colourful and distinct, but at least I can still see a rainbow. => Guess its in my blood. My brother also has Colour Deficiency.
Ah, that aside, today's a great day. Oh maybe not...got one chinese compo and 2 econs essay outline to do...and I haven't touch yet! Muahaha.