I'm here.
nus
[ Friday, August 05, 2005 ]
12:46 AM
Take control
Almost late for school?
Traffic jam at Upper Serangoon Road?
So many thoughts ran through my mind as I considered all options I had, while ironing my uniform frantically.
The baaad thing about staying up late, is waking up late.
62 wouldn't work. Neither would 119 nor 136 due to the jam. The MRT also cannot make it.
Taxi?... What if I can't hire one in time?
...
Why let public transport control my...destiny?
I grabbed my bag and hopped onto my bike.
7.10am. 20 mins.
Sengkang to SRJC, say far not far, say near not near. lolz.
I don't know - I must have looked retarded. With a school bag strapped tightly to my back and donned in school uniform - I was racing against time!
Ok... Lets cut off the drama. I made it to school anyway. lol.
Uh...at first on the bike...well nervous is of cos have...but cos very cooling...in the morning...then chiong ar...wooo...the wind blowing so
song ... then immediately after getting off my bike, my whole body started to sweat... then during assembly...like outside raining liddat lolz.
But yet again...the feeling of satisfaction is so immense...like an adventure...a race...a mission...! Heheh. I've got an indulgence in cheap thrills sia.
Wooo! Sibeh song. Totally.
Its perfect. Just minus the part where I had to cycle home after a long day of tutorials please. haa...XD