I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, September 19, 2005 ]
10:30 PM
Drained
I still can't recover from last week.
I slept 3hrs/day.
Was I too ambitious?
Oh ya I wanted to put everything in order - all my Maths tutorial in this pile, my physics prac file, physics lecture notes -- etc. That was a tough task. It was almost equivalent to a challenge. But I love challenges.
I realised that, er...that's cos I didn't possess any form of organisation. I even found my Mid-Year progress report amongst my GP lecture notes. Heh.
But everything looks much neater now...nice.
Today I wasted a lot of time. I slept for 40 mins in the library...amidst some tok cock session that im sure, i sub-consciously know, had NC-16 content. =/
shh.
I slept on the bus, slept before dinner, woke up, eat, and sleep and now still slacking.
My determination...abit too cmi.
I decided to do a bit of 'blog-hopping' (<--is this what they call it?) and I so I saw - virtually everyone else is probably having problems coping, under some sort of stress, or are juz plain tired.
All that, and now I feel much better after a glass of ice green tea, after listening to a light-hearted Love Montage.
If I could do a "fen1 shen1 shu4", I'll do it right now and I'll give myself a hard push off this very chair im sitting on right now.
Wait wait lemme type finish...
"MOVE IT"