I'm here.
nus
[ Wednesday, September 14, 2005 ]
12:23 AM
Minus the games, but...
Here comes the TV!
Fa Yi X Dang An -> Speed -> Qian Long...total of 3++ hrs yesterday.
Well i guess time spent on TV = sleeping time given up...heh.
Oh yeah, I wanted to post about my morphing process...
I think, im becoming Nocturnal. Yeah, days and mths, in fact, of staying up late until 2am means...adaptation. I adapted to this "timezone".
I found out I can concentrate most at night also. But that's scientifically proven or something. Ppl are most alert when they juz wake up or juz before they sleep. Its quieter and cooler at night, anyway.
But why nocturnal? Coz yesterday I retired at 1.30am...but cannot fall asleep. Yeah...and its not first time.
But neither do I fall asleep in class?! Now this is the change. And im enjoying it. Cos my mind is more alert now...I know my GOAL. The basis of attaining it is to pay attention in tutorial. Simple. Snap! Juz like that. Self-constraint. Self-motivation. The strength comes from within. (<--woah, so...nei ge nei ge leh!)
Oh ya, GP lecture not counted pls. Cos GP lecture...no matter what, sure will fall asleep at one point in time lo...heh =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edwin juz asked me if I will play Maple during holidays. Actually, I have long thought of it. What will I do with so much time in my hands? Its so tempting.
Becos after the Promos, there is no more 'line'. The line which seperates right from wrong. Meaning, now play = wrong. But is play after promo = wrong?
Will studying during the holidays = wrong?! (<- cos its no life)
But isn't playing with the box = no life also? (<- hehe! not bad. I can rebutt myself.)
But playing game got interaction with fren, study have meh? (<- the devil doesn't give up)
Got, form study group loh. (The angel will truimph! Hrhmp!)
Study grp not effective leh. Inefficient. heh. (/insert evillaugh)
...well future thing future then say bah. I guess the angel will win anyway. I rocket-ed out of the bottomless pit, and now im not going back in again. Yeah.
Angel > Devil