I'm here.
nus
[ Wednesday, September 28, 2005 ]
11:46 PM
New hypothesis!

Ok this should be interesting.
In the morning, I dun like to listen mp3.
But in the afternoon, I prefer to listen to them while doing some maths/physics questions.
Personal preference?
If its true that concentration drops with time...ie when u get tired you lose concentration, then the concentration/time graph shud be correct. Or unless its a curve, ie. increasing loss of concentration over time?
Lol this is quite crazy. But i juz like doing this kinda of funny stuff.
Oh, if you listen to mp3, it sorta distracts you. Cos part of ur brain is like dedicated to receive the incoming electric signals or something. But at the same time, if ur concentration really drops below a certain level, music stimulates you and constantly 'zaps' you into consciousness, or in other words, it keeps you awake, and keeps it at that point.
So I came up with this graph. Cool huh? lolz.