I'm here.
nus
[ Tuesday, September 13, 2005 ]
1:06 AM
Time no enough
Econs TYS MCQ is addictive... =/
But I should be focusing on my Maths.
My tutor wanted me to...
1) Memorise dydx formula
2) Memorise Trigo formula
3) APGP formula
4) Summation formula
5) Complete as many dydx, application, APGP tutorial as many times as possible
Hmm, a quick overview, I tink im done with 40% of those stuff.
But today got Vectors Test! And my tutor hasn't gone through vectors yet. Im on my own for this one...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Really the more I do the more I regret.
I never knew time could be worth so much.
I really want to know how would i fare if I never touched games. The op cost of the time spent for playing is too much. I've given up/wasted/sacrifice/etc too much timeeeee
That's why now, time no enough. =(