I'm here.
nus
[ Saturday, September 24, 2005 ]
10:25 PM
Weak spots
I have a problem with saying what I really want to say...
...And a problem with
listening.
To me, listening is a lot more complex than hearing.
Some people are natural listeners, yet im juz numb to all the 'extra information'.
What's on my mind?
Oh well, I had a look at the exam timetable. Actually, it's not as bad as it seems. Juz a few days...plus another Econs MCQ and DRQ, and its over.
Ppl say, why Econs P1 P2 on 10 Oct? (last 2nd paper on 5 Oct)
Well my reply is...why not?
=)
When given time to study...(3 day study leave) ppl pon sch. When give time to study...ppl complain the paper shud start earlier.
When given no time to study...means ppl'll stop complaining?
If you ask me...I rather promos start 1 week later is ok...cos I took too long to 'wake' up from my stupid life...I took 3 week focus on Maths...even had to refer back to Amaths...and other sec3 work like indices and surds. The feeling was bad, but im back on track.
I don't openly express my displeasure...but I feel student these days really complain too much...maybe is too stress need to destress...
Ya so complain a little bit is enough...but dun complain so much...dun everything blame something else ma...blame time no enough la...blame the question so tough for what...blame the education system...
Why not spend more time laughing...entertaining each other...motivating each other...saying lame jokes(<--optional =D)
And the damn problem of blaming teachers...I already sian 50%...I try so hard for f...ppl still blame their teachers for this and that...
Well if your attitude sux, you make empty promises, you talk too much cock, then you should juz get back ur results slip and laugh at it. I'll respect you for that. But if u blame the teachers for failing, u can bloody well go bang wall.
I shud juz say it. On this blog. Or openly. Its seriously tough acting normal when ppl start to scold their teachers.
Wo fan dui. I oppose. Im not afraid of opposing. I oppose herd mentality when one person starts blaming, everyone else feels the same. I strongly oppose. This shud end. Bam. Juz like that.
Its all wrong. It shudn't be like this...are there so really many ppl(same age as me) out there who dun reflect on their own actions, who put the blame on others when they fail, who put no credit on others when they succeed?
Imagine everyone is like this. We're dooooooomed.
But you're free to disagree. Tell me something that well make me "ahh! why didn't I thought of it?" or... "You're right about that too!" =)