I'm here.
nus
[ Friday, October 28, 2005 ]
11:49 PM
Bad day
Juz now I took 10mins to click click click and finally got myself into Maplestory, cos they say keep saying server full...
And 5mins later I logged out.
I had no 'buddy' online...=( no Edwin no Weijie no Shawn no Ch~ so no point playing.
Dunno where they go...maybe can't login also ba.
And Cy and Ch told me to play Navyfield...but after play abt 2 hrs then got bored le...and Cy agrees also. =(
And I think of PW I really sian 1/2...my grp doing something 'extra' for the OP...which is really time-consuming...
At first I din reject the idea cos its wrong to shortchange my PW mates...not fair to others ma. But im really unwilling de...afterall Mr Ong (SH PW) told us grp mark only 25%...individual mark is 75%...
Means the 'extra' thing we do only add abit more to the 25%...(assuming it works well)...and its taking tons of my time sia. -_-
There is really no reason to be happy le...PW really sucks...I really dun wan to do ler...can I dun do? =(
-_-
Im feeling quite lost now.
I don't like ppl to force me to do things...neither do I like to force ppl...
Just like you call ppl to go out...if ppl say 'no' they got their own reason...must respect one ma...even you manage to persuade him/her out, all you see is a dulan face...this is something I learnt...something I've observed...
I really dun want spend more time on PW le...kaoz...I really dun want...
Haiz juz received a msg...dao tou lai hai shi bo bian one what...this kinda thing whether you like it or not still have to do de right?
I can do anything - I can run for 10km, 20km, I can run infinitely...as long as I like to do it, I will have the strength...
I type so much here got use anot? Still have to put on a mask tml...and do something I really have no heart for for half a day...
Can't shake this feeling off.
Tomorrow I won't be happy, but i must conceal it. Isn't it like that? You can't get things done if you got a grp member looking at you with a dulan face de ma. Hah. You xiang tai duo le? I dunno.