I'm here.
nus
[ Thursday, October 13, 2005 ]
11:15 PM
BORING! (part 2)
hihihi~ welcome to part 2 of my BORING! post.
I can't sleep now. Cos I slept from 11am to 5pm today, skipping my lunch in the process.
And since this long nap expended 1 joule of my energy, I naturally had no appetite for dinner. =(
My activity(walking) is restricted cos I sprained my ankle(again) this morning.
-_-
And now...there isn't anything much to look forward to.
...to be continued
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now exam over, everyone start to pia maple...>.>
Shuo shi mei yuan fen ba, I see ppl start to play - and hear ppl calling me to play with them - that I entered the maplesea website (which is still inside my favorites folder), wanting to download the installation.
And either the server was down, or there was some technical problem : I couldn't d/l the installation. lol.
I've never seen tis kinda thing happen before...
If its meant to be like this, then let it be lo...I'll have to start finding things to do ler.