I'm here.
nus
[ Tuesday, October 11, 2005 ]
11:35 PM
BORING!
Ahhhh~
Nothing amuses me now. Nothing!
Neopets? No!
Maplestory? No!
Shattered Galaxy? No!
Gunbound? No!
=)
Well...
I went to K Box with Ben and Toing today. Too bad jx got financial problem. If not he sure sing the "gong bao ji ding" with me...heh
Hahh. Think of it now also funny. I think we had more fun laughing at each other when we "zao xia" than singing itself. Hahahhaha~
Imagine those love song...sing until so nice...then suddenly zao xia~ really -LOL- sia.
Then later go queenstown to buy clothes and Ben's 'poserwear'...=O
But I din intend to buy anything...so juz treat it as gai gai around lo.
I now gt impression dat Poly ppl always buy clothes...hahah. Edwin also. At least JC no need worry. Anyway wear uniform also nice ma.
Tml got Pallete(?) programme(CCA exchange)...hope its fun!
Hmm what else to look forward to? Nth much le...zZzzz
Now still early...want sleep also cannot sleep...juz now from Queenstown sleep till Sengkang...
Ah, I shall see wads on TV then! Maybe there'll be a nice Korean Drama show..! =D