I'm here.
nus
[ Tuesday, October 18, 2005 ]
11:53 PM
Cheer up
Once I think of PW, I sian 1/2.
Once I do PW, I sian 1. (fully sian)
Now I editing the WR...hmm I emphasise the imptance of language in the WR...
becos if the language suck then everything sounds unconvincing...
Previously we focused on content so we overlooked on the language...
I can honestly tell u I edit until very very pek cek liao...cos some part grp member will disagree...only siti understand what im talking about...and only she kindly offer to help me link up some parts also...
Let me amuse you with some of the pro-est lines :
- "And our group has decided to use a
biodegradable material to make this container which is
acrylic"
- "The uterus lining will be cultivated by taking cells from normal womb and grow it."
- "Besides these, to ensure more conducive environment for better development of baby, we plan to install an audio system on the product to play Mozart music for example. "
- "In addition, we look through the possible problem of power failure that could occur in our product. Thus, we feel that there is a need to have backup electricity like solar energy. "
(Also, in case u din realise, solar energy not directly equals electricity -_-)
- "overage(aged 40 and above) women, females with no religion, career-minded women, females who have problems conceiving"
(what's with the women and females)
- "...resolve the major problem in Singapore which is the decline of birth rate"
- "This is very important for Singapore because that is all she has, manpower"
- "If there is not enough manpower, Singapore’s future is at stake"
- "Singapore is also advance in technology thus the Capsule of Life will be the latest technology Singapore could be invented moreover it will be a good boost in Singapore’s reputation since we are aiming to be a medical hub"
Wait...hold yur laughter. Its not funny. Cos im having problems convincing my grp members that these sentences either sound wierd or have sound major error somewhere.
Really peng liao.
All I regret is I overlooked all these errors...these should have been checked a long time ago.
Now still haven't end yet...the PW meeting...online one. Maybe no need sleep le. =)
-_-
Now my PW mate blame me say I now then bring up...I brought the problems up long ago but they disagree with me...and before 3rd draft handed up I already did a review on the language, but nobody did the changes...so all blame me...
I dun care if my PW mate see this...really buay tahan sia.
Blame me nv take initiative issit? Blame me now then make changes issit? So all my responsibility? -_-
Thanks ah~ thanks!