I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, October 03, 2005 ]
9:17 PM
Economics
Paper 3(Essay) for today!
When..."you are now allowed to leave " was announced, I packed my stuff and...
I couldn't stop smiling! =)
I've never felt so happy after a paper before.
Cos I know I really gave it the best shot this time.
Really no regrets. Not like usually after the paper, always moaning...
"Aiya no time to finish," or "Halfway I realised write out of pt but no time to change" this kinda stuff.
I felt quite calm throughout the paper...even more calm when im doing my homework. I don't know why. Usually, even stuff like, 'what to eat for lunch' would just flash past my mind and distract me. But this time...dun have! This strange concentration...
My heartbeat accelerated when Mrs Sim warned us that we have 12 mins left. But that was fine with me, im almost finishing...lolz.
As for tml, I just had one last private tuition for Cmaths.
Tml is Cmaths. The subject(Amaths) I feared(and laughed) for more than 2 years. Well laugh is cos my mark range had always been 0 - 5 / 20 liddat...hahahahh. Really remind me of the days where we used to challenge who would get the lowest.
But im well past the psychological barrier already.
When I think of Cmaths, I think of the shooting arcade game...err...House of the Dead or something. I remember I shot 2 hostages the last time I played it...then Edwin shoot one...>.>
I remember those zombie have a weak spot...sometimes you anyhow shoot, shoot off the hand it will still use the other hand to scratch you...2 shots to the body but they still charge at you with the chainsaw. So, they teach you, must shoot the head.
Also the boss...have a certain weak spot.
Just like Maths ba. Do so much practice...juz to know what are the "shapes"(<--my tutor puts it that way) that will come out. "Certain topic certain shapes..." "...Always fixed one!"
Well if you dunno the shape...juz like u dunno the weak spot of the zombie. You keep shooting but you can't take it down. If you know, straight away one shot kill the question/zombie. Biang~
Either that, or you'll take a long time figuring out how to shoot it. Then you'll be overwhelmed by the incoming zombies... =O
Edit : Although I might not know every shape that is going to come out...I wun give up easily on a question like I used to.
Even if I dunno where to focus on the crucial spot, I'll get it if I keep trying. So...
Im ready to take on any zombie!
Juz bring it! (loads the pistol)