I'm here.
nus
[ Friday, October 21, 2005 ]
11:59 PM
Footprints
Went to Desiree's hse after lunch, cos dunno who wanted to play bridge...then I also dun feel like going home so early lo.
Remembered I studied my O's with Ben and Edwin at Mac/Nabei...haha. The only times I studied in secondary sch sia. If not for them, I'd probably have slacked for 4 yrs. Muahah. Set record lo~
Aiya...actually I juz wanted to say...got a few places remind me of Ben...when I walk and I see...last year is juz like yesterday...
Then on the way to Desiree's hse, I pass by a place so familiar...Ben's block! So I suddenly you yi gu chong dong...and decided to call his hse, initially juz wanted to say hi, but later he came down to meet me...heh
Hmm long time no see...online can always chat...tell me you're bored...but only when you see the face can you satisfy the desire to meet up with old frens...(hmm liddat type sounds abit gay sia. But nvm. =] )
Well later I learnt how to play mahjong lo. Actually any game also easy de...from the touch rugby to mahjong or even bridge...
I guess learn from listening is cmi de...mus go hands-on~
Not bad - I learnt something new today. The zw today is always better than the zw yesterday.
=D