I'm here.
nus
[ Saturday, October 15, 2005 ]
11:31 PM
Maplestory
Im back!
Ok its quite a long story how I managed to get the latest version of maplestory, so nvm.
I realised the past few days I cannot download is cos they just patched it. Up till now still a lot of ppl cannot download sia.
Oh yea, if you're bored, watch these!
http://games.enet.com.cn/zhuanti/mxd/200501.shtmlhttp://games.enet.com.cn/zhuanti/mxd/200502.shtmlUh...I seriously dunno how would I manage to burn away this afternoon's time without Maplestory. Hmm...
Hahah. Do you believe in doing good deeds? I do!
Today, I gave this stranger 400 cursed dolls. I got a lot...cos I killing those undead monkey.
Then later, a lot of item drops! All worth $$$.
Hahaha.
Today earn about 1 million worth of meso and item.
Oh yea...I wanted to blog abt something else also.
While I was talking to wj in MS, he suddenly inspired me about...
Actually, its not an inspiration. Its juz a thought.
I thought that : what ever you know - be it knowledge, experiences, skills, languages, actually expands your personal "natural frequency" range.
Like a radio, if ppl 'broadcast' at 100.3 mhz, and ur radio frequency range is 90-100, then you probably hear 'zzzzz'
But if you know more...you can understand what the other party is talking abt.
Just like ppl say things like 'different wavelength'...you know.
Hahah. I hope I've actually made some sense. =D
I like to think of these funny stuff, and im glad to share it with everyone! If you have anything interesting to share, feel free to share with me too! (esp. you wj =P)