I'm here.
nus
[ Wednesday, October 19, 2005 ]
11:01 PM
My results suck
Hmm yesterday shudn't flare up so easily cos of PW de...maybe cos too tired le...=(
Lucky PW is done online...so my grp mate cannot see my dulan face...lol
Overall my grades quite disappointing sia. Got BED for my 3 'A's...kaoz.
Econs get 'D' - i really din expect. I aimed much higher for Econs de.
Maths get 'E' - liddat is improved from mid-yr lo. I've never passed a proper school examination for A or C Maths before...besides the O'lvl de. But 'E' still sux.
Mid-year, I honestly tell you lo...I din study much...but still can score BBO...this time I did study...I made an attempt...I paid a price de! I start to question - what went wrong?
And what with all the tuition and revision, my Maths only push up 1 grade. Am I really that retarded in Maths? (Or maybe it was a problem of time management -_-)
It was quite inappropriate for me to express my sianzation over my results...cos some of my frens din do so well too. But how can I smile over a BED...here I say im disappointed is not tok cock or what de...-_-
When I reached home, I took a long nap. I slept from 4pm to 10.30 pm.
Actually I felt much better after the nap. I sat on the rocking chair and tell myself...I really din try hard enough...cos shuo dao lai, I really slacked more half a year...I dun deserve anything.
I tell myself...I sick of hearing the story of ppl trying and failing...why can't I juz tuo li from this sian sian feeling and forget abt it...
Oh well. I'll post a detailed info of results in the 'past' link(is it appropriate?), juz for you see see lo. I'll take it off soon though, cos I got to move on.
I hope nx time when I look back at this post, I'd be glad I could rebound fast enough and keep trying.