I'm here.
nus
[ Friday, October 07, 2005 ]
11:59 PM
The Myth
Nup...no spoilers.
So...I'll juz keep quiet. =>
Well its 1:39am now, I modified the time to 11:59pm, cos its supposed to be an Oct 7 post anyway.
I keep on type and retype...type and backspace...what to say?
Should I say...the taxi trip that Edwin and I took home invoked a lot of memories of my biking trip? Lentor Ave...Yishun Ave 7...
Should I say...during the KFC meal...we brought up the past times we had together...and that I still miss the times we had after school throwing soft toys around in class?
Ah, it is wrong? To keep thinking repeatly repeatly and mentioning it again and again and again...
It is a weakness? Is it a fear...fear of embracing the future...does our past hold us back or make us stronger? =/
Some things are never meant to be forgotten.
Maybe I think too much...sometimes when I am at my weakest...when I am loneliest...and in the coldest, darkest nights...I don't dare to push myself onward to the next step...
I just want to be the safest, warmest place...
My past.