I'm here.
nus
[ Wednesday, October 12, 2005 ]
11:11 PM
Palette | Mental Preparations
Palette!ODAC + Rugby + CBLC !
Din had any exchange with CBLC...=/ although we were grped together.
ODAC taught 1/2 of Rugby field cooking, while the other 1/2 went for some video editing thingy.
Then Rugby taught us touch rugby in the hall.
Play touch rugby that time most fun ba. The rules sound like a lot...but when we start to play ourselves then slowly learn lo. Very fast pick up de.
Very happy to see my ODAC mates again...and very long nv even smell the ODAC room...ahh~
: - )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mental Preparations?I remember during ODAC training, when we were still under our seniors, we used to 'live in fear' cos we never knew what to expect next during PT. So...I remembered, I always had a habit of expecting the worst.
For example, if they said : "J1s you all can go for 3min water break, then assemble outside here again!"
And before you know it, the water break is over, and you are told to run 8 rounds and timing will be taken. (I rmb the most jialat days were the pre-Ophir 'selection', but selection is bluff ppl one, its juz training~)
So...always I tell myself, aiya, later gonna run 10 rounds! I mean - if you gonna expect 3 rounds, and u get 8 rounds, you're going to die on the 3rd round. That's the way it is ma.
Another scenario is when the seniors start running and they dun tell you how many rounds they are running. Same case - if u expect this is the last round, then when they return to the starting pt but they still continue running, then you cfm game over.
Hmm easier to understand if you experienced it yurself...here type is hard to explain. But the pt is some what close to : -xi wang yue gao, shi wang yue da-.
Yong Han msged me around 5(I was happily taking a nap at dat time =D) that the essay outline(Promo) is out on aspire~
Then I go look...got a lot of pts I miss out sia.
And a lot of pro evaluations...neat conclusions...>.>
Aiya dun say liao...say also heart pain. =(
I originally intended this part of the post to say, I will prepare to accept any result that I will get...end up say until so jialat >.>
...and im still very bored!
Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored