I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, October 17, 2005 ]
10:37 PM
PW
Spent more than 5hrs mapling le...
I still got to face PW...can't wait for PW to end...
Next time when I find a job, I'll tell myself - I must find a job that I will be happy doing...
(-> you probably wun find me in the service industry)
Other ppl say, graduates nowadays so picky, and job hopper.
Why listen? Maybe they got their own reason, but what I see is that if I gonna get a high paying job dat I dun enjoy doing, then am I going to spend 40 unhappy years on dat job?
They say PW to prepare us for workforce...
So nx time when I work and I do any project, I make sure I will have the passion doing it.Maybe that's one more lesson that i really learnt from PW.
I have no passion for the current project work. So I always sian sian de. Sometimes show bad attitude, but really hard to mask. I really dislike PW more n more n more n more n more x 100
K mus keep short...
Later must accompany Edwin to hunt the mushmom! He say, mushmom will drop Ilbi that is worth 20 million meso...haha then we split.
But not easy to find leh...got once I kena killed by it also.
Hmm and got to slp early also...tml yq ask the us out for run in the morning 630...heh. Very long nv run le...
Last time still say want complete the 100km challenge...so far only collected 8 chops (16km)...pathetic. -_-
And now so unfit liao. Dunno how long nv run le. I might die off on the 2nd or 3rd round tml. I can sense it. You know why?
Cos yq re-emphasised the word, '
run'.
And, his '
run' is different from my '
run'. =)