I'm here.
nus
[ Sunday, October 16, 2005 ]
11:16 PM
Quest Day
Maple maple maple...
Maple whole day liao...spent more than half day completing a lot of quests with edwin, and help other ppl gather quest items also...
Hmm today whole day cold...
I din sleep with air-con last night cos my flu still not fully recovered, and left my windows open. It rained so heavily in the morning that it sorta woke me up.
Ah...going to get back result le...probably is wed?
My father call back from Ipoh to express his concern...and I cannot disappoint my maths tutor...I believe that he is also eager to know that his help benefited me...
Maybe I can tell other ppl that, the higher the hopes, the greater the disappointment - but I can't tell myself that. I do have high hopes.
I might be angry, or disappointed with myself if things dun turn out too well. Cos I have my own expectations of myself.
And its hard to lower them now.