I'm here.
nus
[ Wednesday, October 26, 2005 ]
11:52 PM
Results
Weee...im JC2 le.
Our principal say de...tml we go to sch as JC2s...muahah.
Unexpectedly, my Econs kena pull up to 'B' from 'D' sia...hmm thx to my CA and the non-pen-paper assessment thingy...or maybe got moderation?
Our attitude does count ba...Mrs Teo(<--my Econs + Civics tutor) sorta gave me a hint abt that. Afterall...I also heard that one of the criteria to get retained is to have bad attitude...>.>
Overall is now BBE...and GP B4 CLAO A2...the score with CLAO is 50~
Now the whole J1 has finally ended le ba...starting on a new journey...I want to forgot about the scar left on my C Maths by my A Maths...stupid sia, If I knew better then I pia A Maths ler...then my double humanities subjects can throw one side...-_-
Kaoz. All along my parents really bo chap abt my results...but that's ok...I really want to do well for my Maths...gao hao wo de Maths ar...then nx year I can show my parents...at least a 'B' lo.
All along im always seen as a chao slacker amongst my relatives...my mother like to tell my aunts that I play com play for 3 or 4 hrs...everyday play...
She like to compare me with my cousin...straight 'A's student...listen her nag for 5 years liao...I start to ask myself, tired anot? Want to put a stop to that?
Maybe afterall my parents juz want to be proud of me?! Me make them proud in front of other relatives? Haha tough job...but worth a try...ahh.
So many ppl can get 'A' and 'B'...ppl around me...they also human being...(<--yea, keep telling this to myself -_-)
Oh ya...I also wanted to say that, actually dun have to worry abt the Chinese paper on Monday de...as in worry that it will be very tough...
Why do I say so? Cos our grades is relative to others de...if its very easy, then alot ppl score 70++, even if u score 70 u might end up with a 'B'...and vice versa. So many ppl...aiya ppl think too much liao, I must explain many times sia.
Just like in reality...if everyone also very smart...so are you...you still can't stand out from the rest one ma(<--distinction)...unless you are... ...non human being. =)
And I thought there wouldn't be a need to worry abt being born in the Dragon year also~
Just pray that many ppl de CL standard lower than urs...then they will 'push' you up...
...you get the point.
Ooopps. J/k. That's too evil~