I'm here.
nus
[ Sunday, October 23, 2005 ]
11:40 PM
Six Dollar's Worth
My parents rarely nv cook, so always have to buy outside food...
Simple decisions are always tough to make : I couldn't decide what to da bao back for dinner...
Everything - rou cuo mian~lor mee~you mian~ban mian~ji fan~ya fan~hor fan~yu tang like everyday eat leh.
So I end up taking away a $6 meal from KFC...aiya $6 nvm, since this week din spend alot~
$6 only, but I felt quite happy. Happiness only worth $6!
People say : Money cannot buy happiness...money cannot buy time...money cannot buy love...
True or false?
Maybe what they say got a deeper meaning lo...but to me...its juz a matter of how you spend the money one ma...
Money cannot buy happiness/time/love
per se, but picture this :
I got $100, and you got $0.01. Somehow, we end up in Jurong at 2am, and we both live in Sengkang.
Ok to prevent any arguement, I must first say that we both have no handphone/friends(<--lol)/etc
I got money...I take taxi home...you no money...start walking ba...>.>
Aiya this is a bad example...actually I wanted to give an example where money can be used to buy time...
But here, my money can buy sleeping time wor. Cos by the time u walk home, already 6am le. Time to go to sch!~