I'm here.
nus
[ Friday, October 14, 2005 ]
11:59 PM
Tasteless
Everything tastes the same when you have a blocked nose, I think.
Despite the flu, I still made it to Eng Wah Cinemas in Jubilee to catch April Snow with CY and Woey Thee, cos I'd have nth to do otherwise.
Oh, I wanted to say that, April Snow is NC-16 for a reason. Heh. Nothing more.
Our teachers went through with us the...Promo 'answers'.
GP : With almost no effort spent on GP(<---guilty), I either hit or miss. Actually the fault can say is shared by my tutor and I. My tutor always ask me : "Zheng Wen, what are you weakest in?" "Maths correct? So you should be spending more time on Maths!" Haha. Anyway, I do agree.
Uh, I missed. Recalling the question : "To what extent is the mass media responsible for shaping one's character?" The focus was not on mass media...but on the character part. I focused on both. -_-
And...I wrote large extent, which was considered wrong.
But the lecture mentioned that mass media can influence young children...without adult supervision...dual income families...
That one I mention also...and I purposely indicated that character shaping start from young...
Bleh. Dun fail so badly can ler.
Econs : not looking good!
...But I already tell myself : no matter what I score for the essay is fine. While bearing that in mind, I still wish that I could manage a decent pass. That would be a bonus. =)
Maths : How to count?
I count and count, and still couldn't get it right. Should I include the possibility of careless mistakes? How do I count the marks for questions partially done? Should I count those questions that I am unsure to be wrong?
Physics/Chinese : duno lei.
Haven't had lectures for these yet~
Hmm lets see what else can I add...an overview?
So, out of the 3 'A' lvl subjects...(random thoughts)
Which subject I expect to do the worse in : Maths
Which subject matters to me most in terms of grades : Maths
Which subject do I like the most(before) : Econs
Which subject do I like the most(now) : Physics
What is the misunderstanding that I want to clear up : the above doesn't mean I previously din like Physics, vice versa
Which subject I least expected myself to take(after 1st 3 mths) : Physics
If I had a chance to start over again, wad combi would I choose : same
Which subject the lecture I slept the most : Maths
Which is the subject that I tink is the toughest to prepare for : Econs
Below : I wrote down the first thing that came to my mind
Something that represents Maths : Wires
Something that represents Econs : Plastic bags
Something that represents Phyiscs : Cars
Think of Maths, think of : x
Think of Econs, think of : chairs
Think of Physics, think of : units
This is a good way to burn time sia. I spent abt 2hrs on this post ler...