I'm here.
nus
[ Thursday, November 10, 2005 ]
11:21 PM
Jie3 Tuo1
I overslept!
Veron's phonecall woke me up from my
deadly slumber.
Well she was abit harsh...but can understand ba...so must reply nicely...hahah.
Aiya faster wash up and go sch ler...hmm I did reach in time...but not on time...aiya yong han(<-- wo de clsmate) ytd still msg me tell me come at 740 de...too bad I slept too late, cos I wanted to practice OP ma.
Yesterday went out with CY/Edwin/CH till quite late...then went home still quite "jing shen" so juz practice lo.
Pamela(<--PW grp mate) suggested that I juz tell Mr Ong(<--PW head) that I kena stomachache...
But at the end I juz tell him overslept...well truth is truth ma...I not gd at telling lies one leh(<--lol)
Then while I was explain 2 boys came to interrupt...one guy also late and he accompanied by his grp leader.
That guy say he late cos he ill...then Mr Ong disallow them to take OP...say the whole grp postpone to another date...cos that guy ill ma...later anything happen he(Mr Ong) must take responsibility...
He keep on reject...the conversation all typical de
"But he is feeling better now"
"Nonono... ... ..."
Later I overheard that Mr Ong still allowed that grp to take, but they must write a letter of undertaking that he(<--Mr Ong) will not bear any responsibility if anything happen sia.
Well I also got to write one letter of explanation...write on the spot...10min...hahah
OK if im not wrong it was like this :
"I am Lim Zheng Wen of 1S22, SR 139. (must intro abit first :D) My reason for being late is becos I overslept(<--honesty!) but I know that that is not a valid reason nor a decent excuse. (<--mus scold myself also. =/) I have learned to place more alarm clocks on my desk the night before every important event(<---Mr Ong very lame de, so mus lame him back...and tok cock abit also...) that will require my punctuality and discipline.(<---nice finish!)
Then my OP assessor was talking to Mr Ong on the phone, and when I put down my pen, juz nice - he asked me whether I finished.
Then he take and read out over the phone to Mr Ong...let everyone listen...well they say when my OP assessor read he was laughing...aiya make everyone laugh also gd ba...lighten the atmosphere abit ma...
I 80% confident Mr Ong will accept de...cos I know his type...
That time we were consulting him on our video, he suddenly asked me my shoe what brand.
I reacted immediately - "not Nike =)"
lolz...
After that I told myself, this is wrong sia. I always late...late late late...bad habit I can nv kick...cos I get away too easily all the time ler...one day I sure get into some very very jialat trouble then I will learn sia.
Ok my OP.
Alot of minor cock up...but my grp mate say im better than last time le...hmm I also agree! If I was examiner I would give myself the lower mark for 'ME' ba. ME is enough. Im not born with 'it' and I also no patience to learn how to do 'it' well...so bo bian lo
You know they say the female assessor got that buay song/dulan face, actually I also never notice much. Eye contact is have but for that 4-5 mins my audience are temp. idiots...really no pt intended...juz need that to help calm down abit
Then that female assessor look at me and yawn...and that time you know what was I thinking?
Actually is joke la...i also dun dare do that
I said I wanted to pause awhile, look at her and say "you are approaching expectation"
:D
Well maybe she trying to hint me/test my patience or my presentation really boring...I tink its the 3rd! Aiya but boring also must give face ma...I on my 2nd last or last slide liao leh...few more seconds also cannot tahan~
OP over ler yay! Jie3 Tuo1 !
After lunch I met up with CY and CH at Hougang Plaza...guess what we doing again?
I've always wanted to cycle that Tampines Road after I realised there's a road to Tampines without using TPE(<---expressway)...cos they dun allow ppl to cycle on expressway...bicycle too slow ^_^
And that day before I looked at the map...I looked at it for quite some time...juz beside my computer only. I wanted to...ok later as I type then tell u
And we...
We cycled on Tampines Road to Tampines! But juz as we left Hougang area, near the Defu lane 1 there, got one car on flames in the middle of the road. The police dun allow us to cycle...cos the later the car explode then we all kenna...
Aiya you dun tell us turn back we also dun dare cycle through de ma...the car about 10m away from the pavement...
But Tampines Road - the only way to Tampines! So CY very smart, told us to use another road...so we entered Defu Lane 1...hmm juz nice my mother office was there...aiya I also not scared she see me cycle...
I told her I cycle to Woodlands also nv dio any daiji...maybe its the trust ba...I take care of myself no need you worry k
That's the way ma...if I cycle so much and I know my mother dun allow me...I cycle also not happy...u understand anot...have that worry feeling...you worry yur mother also worry...
My father overseas but he wun mind also =)
Once my bike bang into a curb and I had to call my father drive to Yio Chu Kang there to pick me and my wrecked bike up...CY also there...then he surprised my father keep smiling...but my mother keep scolding...hahah
My father juz want me to learn...learn learn learn
Ok back to my adventure...that Defu lane 1 was parallel to the Tampines Road, so when we passed the accident spot we turned back to Tampines Road lo.
Ok from then on we juz follow the bus 72 that road...until Tampines! And ate KFC.
Ok next! We set off for Bedok. Still dunno where we headed? Shud be able to guess le ba.
But halfway it rained heavily...abt 3pm++...then we kena stranded at a bus stop for 40-50mins...
When the rain was lighter we continued...but we were drenched...I was freezing...really cold sia. Imagine someone pour constantly water over you and blow a fan at you!
But still mus perservere...we went down the road and saw the MRT line...then we followed it for abit and suddenly we lost it...but nvm...it was meant to be an adventure...follow MRT line = loser attitude...lolz X.x
Got one part downslope...we cycling at the side of the road. Cos both of wheel no mudguard, the water and some particle juz slap my face and my back...couldn't see properly, and had to close my mouth also!
Ok that time I made a mistake.
The adventure was mine, so most part is I lead de. I should have taken a left turn long ago...but until I reach Still Road then I realised my mistake. Still Road - the straight route I took from Hougang the last time I went for an outing with my class.
There go down all the way is can reach East Coast(<--final destination revealed!), but its reach in the middle of east coast there...so I guess its overshot ler. Can enter east coast earlier de.
Finally reach there - who knows I myself witness CH flew...cos there was an wicked bump in the underground tunnel...aiya they already say no cycling ma...so must dismount...
He din get injured so badly, and the bike was quickly fixed, gear come out very easy fix de.
Actually CY also dio, but maybe he too big size so he never fly. That's what I told him =X
Finally reach East Coast - the sea very chio ler. Like a fairytale...cos the rain at a distant away make the sky abit blur..the ships...like got clouds liddat...
You know scenery - must be seen real life then is nice de...cos camera take le, dun have that effect anymore...the picture looks different de.
Then we chiong - and CY lead us to another way back to AMK. We sorta drew a circle with our bikes on the east side of Singapore...and now the final part to complete the circle!
At that time still drizzling - and we were drenched - so still very cold. But I din feel tired at all. CY and CH also. I guess when you do things that you have passion for, you wun feel tired doing it ba. But CY say that is cos we nv speed...juz normal cycling so wun tired lo.
Ok we cycle along Mountbatten Road and reach a KFC(<--again) near the stadium. There the drinks got free refill leh. Maybe is cos Mac juz opposite so mus compete...haha fight fight fight the winner are the consumers!
Ok at that time CH's parents quite worried le...CY thot CH was stupid to tell his parents abt his injury...he say shud go home then say...but CH say his mother is a nurse...so can help him...hahah. I guess there was something wrong with his elbow, cos he landed elbow first.
When asked for my opinion, I told him that if I kena injury I totally nv say de...self-heal...hahah. I already forgot when was the last time I visited a doctor sia. P3? Only exception is my left ankle sprain ba. That was real bad.
I say different ppl different way of handling things ma...quite true right...he knows best how to deal with it and how his parents will react -
From KFC to Kallang - Kallang Bahru - Potong Pasir. There CH left us, cos his father too worried, wanted to pick him up. So left me and CY.
I wanted to go AMK cos my bike got alot of injury. Bike cannot self-heal de...so must find doctor.
On the way we met Aaron(Chan)!! I din see him - is suddenly I heard my name. We juz now still talking abt him...cos he live around that area...he juz came back from visiting the doctor...CY say if he wasn't sick this cycling 'adventure' would have 4 ppl de...
Talk abit...then gtg le. Used the park connector and chiong all the way to Bishan...cos nobody there...can cycle fast...
Finally we reached Bishan - then AMK - my bike shop.
I changed my damaged pedal to aluminium ones - $18, and bought a cushion for my seat - $13...
And repaired my left brake. And the stand. Everything for $30.
Then we saw CH again - cos he took CY's AOE 3 CD that was meant for me.
Took CD, then I cycle back to Sengkang myself through that NYP road.
At Hougang there I was abit exhausted le...so I took out my secret weapon - my MP3!
First was Ye4 Qu3...Jay's new album de...then Sun Yan Zi's Honey Honey...but CY dun like cos he say she act cute....but I dun understand ler...CY always listen her song de -_-
Then after that was Mai4 Ya2 Tang1...also Jay's new album...I only put 2 Jay's song in my mp3 from the whole album...heh.
Listen finished 3rd song, I also reach le.
Total cycled for abt 5 hrs...not including resting time...I also dunno how far we cycled...if 10km/h then we shud have cycled 50km...but 10km/h is only 2.8m per second...isn't that jogging speed...if 2.8m/s the boys will fail the 2.4km one you know~~
On the way we passed by alot of places where I nearly died...well I nearly died everywhere...im seriously a very lucky person...CY and CH say they nv see anything happen to me before...is they all keep on kena bike problem or fly from bike...
But I cycle on my own de experience, I nearly died thrice le.
Three times are blind spots - can't see any vehicle turning out, and crash at 90 degree angles. Well nearly die is abit exaggerated...but all three times, my wheel bang into the car's wheel...what if I cycled abit faster? Then become the car bang my bike liao...>.>
Aiya Singapore traffic so heavy, you want a person cycle a few hundred km around without kena any accident - quite tough!
Last time I wanted to embark on this trip de. But I din want to say cos when I say out le, it sorta means that I have to complete it. Say liao must do ma. Then liddat will have stress...this is not my spirit of cycling...cycling is meant to have fun and relax one...not ka ka want to complete a certain distance and chao pia that kind de.
I got one more crazier challenge for myself. I'd only reveal it when I manage to complete it. But I guess wun be any soon ba. Its not the card sending thing de...that one more than 80km...hahah
I want more - push myself to the max
Sometimes there are some extraordinary things that ordinary ppl can do de...its juz that we dunno what are our limits...only when we keep on pushing it...then we will discover what we are capable of!