I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, November 21, 2005 ]
11:59 PM
Out of Meso!
Er no.
In fact, I haven't touched Maplestory for 3 consecutive days, setting a personal record for myself.
Im still thinking of ways to give away my Maplestory stuff. Its good to quit early.
But anyway - what I wanted to say was - my pocket burned big hole.
Hah. I tink I also set a personal record for playing the least computer games for the past 2 weeks. I tink I went out almost everyday, and there isn't quite a lot things you can do outside for free.
In fact, I pay for my own transport too...=/
If 2 years ago you'd ask me - whats so good about playing computer games?
"Fun ma."
Maybe yesterday you ask me the same question and -
"Free ma."
lol.
I watched the Harry Potter movie juz yesterday. It was free cos of my clsmate b'dae celebration! If it wasn't, I'd probably have no $$ for dinner. I don't like to owe money one. But I know I still owe Edwin money. Sad.
Last time I used to...save money. Alot. And bank in.
I don't have any blue card. I've never withdrawn a single cent in my life before. o.O
At some point of my life - maybe a year or two ago - I started spending more - and the amt I saved dropped. (I was still using piggy banks till Sec 2)
I sorta got numb to the figures in my bankbook. Those numbers...juz numbers.
I like to buy sweets. A lot of them. My mother called me to buy less, cos we Hakka people are thrifty people. Also dun kena diabetes. I remember I once told her
"Aiya got ppl buy sweets buy until bankrupt one meh"
:o
Heh.
(But as im saying these, if you call me to withdraw $100 out of my bank account now and spend it on something - something that's not necessary - I know I won't. =P)
Anyway. Got to be more mindful of my $$ now - it doesn't matter whether its the holidays now already or not - cos we still have extra lessons - what matters is that everyone, or most of us, are already in the holiday mood! And holiday mood will link to a hole in the pocket!
!!!
$$$$$$$$
Oh ya btw, my friend told me to sell my Meso for real SGD. They would worth $130 altogether.
$_$
I told him no - my Meso is priceless. =)
Memories. are. priceless.