I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, November 07, 2005 ]
11:59 PM
You happy, I happy.
I was walking around in MS, and then I decided to go to Perion to have a look. There like wet market liddat...alot of ppl buying/selling/bargaining...
Then I spotted this guy buying garnet ores. So I traded him. He said he needed 4.
"How much?" He asked.
"1k(1000 meso) each," I replied.
"Can cheaper?"
"Cheaper is free liao"
Then I clicked the trade button before he offered his amt of meso. And he accepted.
Hahah. 4000 meso is peanuts to me. But 4000 meso to make 2 ppl happy, is priceless!
He happy, I also happy~
:D
----------------------------------------------------------------
O no never rehearse for OP...got this guilty feeling, as though I never do my homework and tml must pass up.
My fren in the Arts course told me the question posed to him and his grp were easy, and that didn't help to motivate me to do any preparations.
I must remember - on my OP day...
Something that Edwin taught me, cos Poly need to do presentation, and this was what his teacher told him : ----- [did I mention this before?]
Treat the audience as idiots! >.>