I'm here.
nus
[ Wednesday, December 14, 2005 ]
4:32 PM
3 things
1. The Ice Cream Sellers!ah, i fear these pple.
Recently, there has been a lot of house-to-house ice-cream sellers, and all of them I've met are likely to be teens around my age or younger.
I even saw another pair at my relative's hse last week.
They remind me of the Yakult Lady - when I was in Primary Sch in my old hse in Bendemeer, there would always be a woman going hse to hse selling yakult.
But not as frequent as the ice cream sellers.
Anyway, she is dressed in a Yakult coat, her large bag is yakult brand, and got license de. So my mother will buy.
But those teens - home clothes, er...quite irritating, once, some guy kept pestering my Grandma to buy.
And I had to chase him away. Muahha.
$1.30 for a red bean ice-cream. ?!??!?!?!
??!?!?!?!?!?!??!
?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!???!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
2. The Sparkles2 weeks ago, me and my clsmates had a bbq in Pasir Ris Park
Blablabla, and we went to Downtown East to buy Sparkles.
Uh, those little sticks that you light up and draw circles with it.
Well I sorta insisted on buying an $8.80 packet of Sparkles - total 12 boxes of them.
Vincent(<---clsmate) paid the sum first, and we wanted to split the money later, cos we'd all be playing it anyway.
Sadly, it rained that night, so we couldn't play.
I brought it home.
Yesterday, I gave Vincent $8.80. So that box of Sparkles rightfully belongs to meeeee now! MuHahahhaha!
I placed the box of Sparkles on my bed, and it somehow makes me feel excited.
That box of Sparkles - a box of excitement! Waiting to be ignited - ah, so much fun.
Heh.
3. Some ActivitiesBeing accused of having no life countless times,(<--cos im always playing on my computer) im also glad myself that I do have some things to do this mth.
Adventure Jamboree(?)
Er, they call it ad jam. Just had a briefing today, and we are mixing with ODAC ppl from other jcs. One of them was from CJC, so I immediately asked abt Aaron(<--zhss clsmate), and he replied that he withdrew from adjam. Sad.
Anyway, I saw my cousin there too!
Canoeing 1 star course
6 hrs from now, in MacRithchie(?). Im too lazy to find out how to spell it.
Why am I still not slping?
Cos im nocturnal!
Hahah, soon, soon.
Anyway, it was real real bad two days back. (again)
I tried to slp at 2.30am.
This time I dun listen to music or wad le.
But I still can't slp. (I woke up at abt noon yesterday, which is normal, but why i dun feel tired?)
I started to get abit frustrated, and i just did nth trying to fall asleep and its really amazing how time flies. 6am and im still awake.
A normal maths tuition that lasts 1.5hrs, seemed like forever, and now 3+hrs juz passed liddat.
-_-
ARGH. I got sick of wasting time - time is precious(which explains why I'd love to multitask)
I 'woke up' and ate breakfast, cos I was feeling abit hungry already.
Then I tried to do some Maths questions(gd choice! It would just bore me to slp) which worked!
After several sums, I started yawning...
And I went to slp.
The last time I saw the clock was 8am already.
(anyway i woke up at noon that day - 4hrs slp...>.>)
Who knows I might have problems falling asleep later, and i'll start to stone while canoeing!