I'm here.
nus
[ Saturday, December 24, 2005 ]
12:34 PM
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas to everyone in advance!...
Cos I'll be away for xmas...
In addition to my previous adjam post, I also wanted to say that -
Alot of my grp mates look like ppl whom I know...some look like certain srjcians...some look like clsmates...some looked like 2nd OG mate...some look like ex-clsmates...
So I felt quite comfortable...as though I knew them already - but I din talk much anyway, cos im nt a chatty person.
And don't you agree that ppl who look alike have similar character...? That's a weird thing to say, perhaps its just a coincidence.
By the way, my ex-private tutor claimed that he saw 'me' in the City Harvest church during my 2nd lesson with him...
If you know me well, the chances I'll go there is...-doesn't exist-
2 or 3 other ppl also find me familiar when I dun even saw them before.
Maybe there's someone out there that looks a lot like me!
Oops. Abit off-track.
Abt Xmas -
...
When I was Primary 1, my parents told me to hang a sock on the door knob, so I'll receive presents during xmas.
I was quite particular, so I carefully chose the newest and cleanest sock(some had holes so must check) and I went to bed.
I received a Lifesavers Gummy and a note from Santa.
Primary 3, I began to get curious...
How does Santa look like?
I asked my father questions.
How does Santa come in? Does he have our keys?
I was determined to catch Santa in action.
So I tried to stay up all night, my eyes on the sock.
I remember I tahan until abt 3am...then fell asleep.
I think I received toys that Xmas. Santa said sweets were bad for health.
In my note, I actually asked for the Lifesavers sweet...
Primary 6.
By then, my father told my Santa was a government official, that's why he had the keys.
By then, I was smart enough to tell Santa is Daddy!
=)))
That year, I bought the Lifesavers gummy myself from 7-eleven for Xmas.
But I couldn't give it to my father cos he has high blood sugar lvl and is on medication.
Anyway, merry Xmas.