I'm here.
nus
[ Saturday, January 07, 2006 ]
5:36 PM
Are you dumb?
The day I burned midnight oil...(friday) (cont'd from last post)
...
-_-
I had 4 alarms on. From 2 alarm clocks + 2 more in my handphone.
Yet I still could switch them off while still sleeping. I seriously dun remember touching my alarms?!?!?!
Ok, so I woke up at 6.50am on my own.
I usually wake up 1hr earlier than that cox I have to iron my clothes...and I do things quite slowly -_-
Anyway, I was late by a minute or so.
This year, latecomers have to forfeit their ez-link cards and can only collect them at 6am.
But Mr Hon was nice enough to release part of the latecomers because "you all were seconds away from making it on time".
Wad luck. -_-"
The rest of the latecomers that weren't so lucky were those that came after the assembly(national anthem etc).
And before I could think about anything else - I received a phone call from Miss Yeow(<--my new form teacher, and current GP tchr, taught us GP last year) , who asked me for the medical form thingy for the leap camp. I was outside LT 5 then.
So I went into the LT to put my bag first, while she said she will come to look for me outside LT5.
And the horrrrrrors!
=O
F***! I din bring my file!
So I had to explain to her. But Miss Yeow is a very nice person. So it wasn't that bad. She said she'll help me tell the admin I have no medical problems.
And during the maths lecture, I forgot to bring my MI notes also. But that was nth.
And then during my Econs tutorial...
-_-
I forgot to bring my Econs Workbook. So I had to stand for an hour.
I really dunno wtf was i doing sia. So many things din bring.
My bag so big. Usually I just dump everything inside. I rarely nv bring things de. Stuff that are likely not to be needed for today's lesson I will also bring de.
The reason is simple. That morning I flew to school - I flew off with my bag without filling it with the stuff that I took out from my bag on the table.
-_-
So when the teacher ask me why I nv bring, I fell silent. (<---bwg)
But the day did get better after that when Mr Yeo crapped with Yong Han and I on the way to the clsroom and then had Physics tutorial. 2hrs long, but still, you'd had wish it was longer since it was interesting.
Went for ODAC later on, but only did abit of PT.
Our dinner was free; we ate the leftover orientation food. Then it rained, so the freshmen flooded the hall and there was no more campfire.
It was abt 8pm then, and we saw then doing the college dance and some cheering etc...
which was great! we cheered ODAC on our way out of school later on...lolz