I'm here.
nus
[ Thursday, February 23, 2006 ]
10:59 PM
Final Destination 3
It was until on the MRT that I knew that we were going to watch Final Destination 3.
It was until before I stepped into the cinema that I found out that it is NC -16.
(i have no problems with the above)
But it was until I seated that Vincent told me its something like a horror movie.
"Got ghost?"
"No...juz a thriller show la..."
"You nv see the advertisement meh?"
"No"
"Got ppl suntan until chao ta...lololololol"
"Omg wtf."
But at least I know.
I was expecting like those adventure story - apparantly I had never watched any of the final destination series : everyone dies in the end.
So -
It was "happy tree friends real life"
There where -completely- smashed heads...bodies cut into half...nails shot into the face...spear through the stomach...etc etc.
(=
and not forgetting the porno part.
"ugh, my eyes~!"
I was noticed to be laughing alot of times throughout the show...cos it seriously reminds me of happy tree friends...and sometimes the way they die is quite funny also
haha
then later celebrate our clsmate's b'daes and i had to chiong home and chiong out for tuition again
...
i tink i spent this whole week feeling tired
last year when i 'flung' my Cmaths (Miss Chua told me to stay back cos I scored an 'AO', but later she realised she recorded my marks wrongly -_-)
Miss Chua had a pte talk with me
"...wad CCA are you in now?"
"ODAC"
"ODAC is a heavy CCA..."
"..."
"..."
"(forgot wad she say liao, all one side in other side out)
I never thought that ODAC could affect me in my studies
But recently I've been feeling extremely tired
Thx to last week's PT followed by Xphysique(which really sapped my strength)
then this sat still have rockclimbing course from 10am - 6pm
of cos the usual PE and odac trainings wun tire me, but when there's something extra i guess im juz not used to it ba...
and ya ya i know i better slp early
bai