I'm here.
nus
[ Wednesday, February 08, 2006 ]
12:12 AM
Im back...
...because wj reminded me that I actually have a blog, and that a person who is MIA for too long "will be legally recognised as dead."
lolz.
Well.
The days before CNY were rather dark and dull.
Had some problems within my family, and I fell ill during that period too.
Seriously speaking, my luck also abit cock up during that 2-3 weeks. Maybe it's in the mind but it made me feel so bad I juz wished time could stop for awhile to slowly think about it. But of course I never had time for that - so I was partially zombified and wadever I did is all xing bu zai yan.
Everything got better after CNY, even my luck has significantly changed for the better. As smooth as the water flows. Oh well...you wouldn't believe me if you don't believe in luck anyway.
Of course - im still recovering from the abyss of dismay, and I din had much motivation to study for common test.
Say nice nice is called "sui2 xin1 suo3 yu4"...if not is called slack.
When I feel like I'd take up the notes and practice abit. If not I'd be somewhere else.
I entered the GP common test as an ordinary student...not a GP student. O...that wouldn't be ordinary anymore. But anyway, I din study any notes on GP at all.
I spent 3 hrs on C.Maths.
I originally thought I would feel guilty if I kept telling myself that I studied so little. But I never did. Weird.
I spent 2-3 hrs on Econs. That's crazy.
My last paper is physics on thursday. Actually now I do feel guilty after saying that im such a "(sui xin suo yu)-er".
So I'd spent 15mins more to study physics. -_-
...heh.
I expect to get crap results, but i hope it wun be so crap until it becomes a tool for my mother to nag at me.
plsplsplsplsplsplspls.
tata.