I'm here.
nus
[ Saturday, February 18, 2006 ]
4:41 PM
missed twice, not this time
I missed 2 chances of watching I Not Stupid Too with my friends
1st time I din had time
2nd time was with cy edwin ch zq but i fell sick
They told me after dat that it was a gd show so I promised them i will watch it one day
And after the GP lecture today my clsmates wanted to go out
So I followed
But I had to meet up with my odac frens later cos they wanted to do some preparation for tml's Xphysique
anyway later we were at ps
some din wanna watch I Not Stupid Too
they finally decided to watch The Fog, which was a horror movie
well I din say anything, but in my mind I knew I was sure that I must watch I Not Stupid Too
cos The Fog starts 1 hr after I Not Stupid Too
and knowing I had to meet my odac fren later I better keep my time free although they din specifiy wad time we were supposed to meet up
cos I dun like horror movie
anyway when watch movie cannot satisfy everyone so my normal attitude is liddat
I only told them after they bought the tickets for themselves to prevent any further discussion to decide on which movie to watch
that may end up not watching or spoil the good mood
anyway i din intended them to feel bad later on and i can reassure them i dun mind watching movies alone
well some part of the story reflected my own story
rmb-ed abt the days that i close my blog was also cos of family problems
for a long time i kept avoiding them
although there seems to be no more shouting and quarreling
the problem remains unsolved
and the movie seemed to have brought the problems up right in front of me
being able to relate to the story made me feel better
sometimes i also thought i had the worst mother on earth
when i come home all she does is nag
she doesn't talk to me
wen i forget to off the toilet lights she'd demand me to drop wadever im doing and switch it off myself immediately
when i study at night she'd say i waste electricity(<---im serious), she'd rather me study in the afternoon
you know all these little things will cause me to go crazy and start chanting vulgarities which really ruin my mood
i may look harmless but at home im an angry person
so i stopped talking to her too cos its juz inviting trouble
but now i understand perhaps she's juz a typical mother afterall
i know some will ask abt my father
well i've said before he's in Ipoh
he'll be back for 3days every mth
if solving a problem requires one to identify it first
then i've made the first step
bleh
bad post
not my style
dun really like to say this and that and tell ppl abt my problems
wanted to juz delete it but already write so long liao -_-
...
tml is Xphysique
join odac so long nv really join a proper competition before
i'll start eating bananas later at night
and have a decent breakfast tml morning
be at our best
no one kan bu qi sr odac
bai