I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, February 27, 2006 ]
10:27 PM
Tuition and I
I don't dread going to tuition(<--but do I really....)
In contrast with my attitude towards tuition during my lower sec days
I remember then
I was always reluctant to go for tuition
Sometimes my parents had to force me to go then i will go de
Yet everytime I have tuition now, I just wished it would end early
As though the best thing that could happen is to leave home for tuition and go there only to realise that the class has been cancelled or something like dat
So today our teacher asked the class to vote whether to do revision on Probability or CRV (continuous random variables)
And I was mumbling to myself
"can stone anot"
o well tuition lasted for 2h 15mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but at least its not boring cos its very relax and informal
and I love it when the teacher wastes time
I love it when the teacher (miss chee) gets stuck on a problem (and spends 10mins trying to figure out a solution)
I love it when she goes down to collect notes for those who din bring
I love it when she goes down to photocopy the secretary's(<---the one with very neat handwriting) version of the solutions(to benefit those who sit at the back cos they can't see clearly/copy the solution)
I love it when she spends 5mins picking students to present their solutions, provided that she doesn't pick me
I love whatever little events that add up to the total amt of time wasted
Cos I look forward to end of tuition
"alright we'll call it a day now"
- -)"