I'm here.
nus
[ Saturday, February 11, 2006 ]
1:38 PM
Why
Why I lie
Im an ambitious person.
I hunger for 'A's.
Careless mistakes that leave me short of a few marks of getting an 'A' are so common; they're already a constant.
Yet I gave Mr Yeo the chance to deduct quite a few marks from me - simply because I din include the intermediate step(ie. sub the value into the symbol of the eqn) although i used the right formula and obtained the right answers for alot of parts of qns.
But anyway, I only realised what I really wanted when that mistake affected me so much sia.
I'll never give chance to my teachers to deduct marks from me ever again. >=
Had ODAC on friday, well juz mostly talk and plan stuff only.
And watch sr vs cj soccer.
Then later eat at hawker...dunno how they talk de. Suddenly everyone became horny and the topic was twisted.
Then Nicole was asking Seeyang abt our nei ge...so he use chopsticks and cups to draw a diagram...
Then I spot a mistake...cos the cups which represented the balls were the same. So I replaced one of the cups with a bigger cup.
I told seeyang :
"Eh, our balls one big one small one wor."
"Issit? One big one small meh?"
"I thot same size"
"No lar..."
Yen : "HENG AR...no wonder i always see mine not the same ..."
Seeyang : "yea in the toilet I see then I will push it up to balance then dunno why one drop down again...hahaha"
"So we're normal! YAY! ^5!"
Unbelivable!
O_o