I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, March 06, 2006 ]
9:19 PM
$$$
I wonder if anyone has actually started worrying about how to make $$ when we grow up.
I probably started today.
Perhaps as we grow up there will be a point in time where our conversation topics change from thinking of places to go or games to play - to making $$.
$$.
All of these will somehow link to how our studies are not linked with all these.
Because juz like i mentioned twice last year, (and for the first time this year) I never really understood how learning how integrating functions will help me to make money in the future, other than helping me to secure a place in university.
Perhaps the most basic maths wuld help - but not this!
And the more i thought of it - the more i lost heart in maths. (again)
I'd rather see Maths as a personal challenge to me now, and i'll leave it dat way for the time being~
So - I was telling vincent and yh (<--clsmates) that if I could go to the future, I'd go somewhere 10 years from now to see what am i doing.
If im doing things like, er, running a small businesses or property investment and the like(and im successful), i'll probably quit school right now(to pursue my career).
Yea but i'll have to go NS first. =/
BUT
later on my way home,
I considered again what I would do if i could really travel 10 years in time for 10mins and come back to reality.
Hmm.
Actually, after thinking for quite a while, the first thing I would do is to take out my handphone and marvel at the sophisticated gadgets.
Then i'll check the address book if there's a contact by the name of 'darling' or 'lao po'.
But i wun bother to find out who she is cos im not supposed to, and its meant to be a mystery.
But first i'll know that I have responded to the government's policies if i see baby pictures on the wallpaper of my HP.
Er...i have 5mins left.
Perhaps a typical person would run out and take a taxi to see how Singapore has changed - more hybrid cars? More skyscrapers? And then be amazed at the taxi fare that amts up to $10 after 1km cos of an incredible rise in fuel prices.
I don't know about you -
Me? I'd run to the nearest vendor to buy lianhe wanbao, and take a seat at a bench and relax.
Er...guess why?
...
Actually i shudn't do this cos its cheating.
I was thinking of taking down the date and the 1st prize 4d number...
So i'll be a millionaire 10 yrs from now.
=D
aiya
daydreaming again
pls
the only time when maths is finally over is
after i complete my 'A' lvl Cmaths paper
or when xiao ding dang puts a time machine in my drawer
=/