I'm here.
nus
[ Thursday, March 09, 2006 ]
6:57 PM
Is it time?
So
when shud I start preparing for our 'A' lvls?
I don't know
All I know is
I think I've grown sick of playing computer games again
Everytime do the same thing really boring
Yea so i tell you all a secret
dun tell my parents cos they believe that
i can do anything as long as i set my mind to it(<---not always true)
which is false - i readily quit and deleted everything from my com last year for 2mths before my promos is simply cos i was bored of playing
=P
But if I stop playing now, would I tink of resuming it a few mths later?
Is boredom sustainable?
o_Oa
But I tell myself dat I mus work harder in Term 2.
I slacked too much this term after the common test.
"TOO MUCH!" <---Mr Moh.
Its so simple - to put in more effort in my work - juz do it!
but im juz TOO lazy
anyway its time for my maths tuition...yaaaaaay can't wait
I seem to have defeated myself psychologically and overcome that 'tuition? yaawnz' barrier.
cos tuition is real fun...i can tell cos I always feel that it ends so fast
Even those 2h 15min tuition lessons seem to be shorter than a GP lecture
and its NOT cos im knocking away
ya time to go now
bai