I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, March 20, 2006 ]
6:19 PM
Moonday thoughts
perhaps my brain is more active on moonday.
that explains why im so lazy on sundays.
anyway
on the bus to sch today
I saw a sec sch boy with few of his frens
His eyes shine; and he looked pretty smart
Pity that when he opened his mouth
"Yesterday wo maple level jiu shi liao!!"
omg
I thought to myself
Either he has attained enlightenment in Maplestory
Or
Its juz another sad case of a waste of talent
Yet im still trying to persuade Edwin to quit maplestory
cos its seriously a waste of time
I could juz type "wtf u spending time on a kiddy 2d game" a hundred times
I MEAN
I've been there, done that, and when I quit that game that's what I thought : -
"omg i've wasted so much time on a kiddy 2d game"
but ultimately he'll get bored, hopefully
and so will the secondary sch boy on the bus...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
its minus 4 plus 2.
Last year, 4 of our clsmates left us.
Today, 2 new clsmates join us.
They would have been j3 students, but perhaps they din did so well for their 'A' lvls, I guess.
Its good to have more ppl in a class.
I wouldn't mind being in a class with 50 ppl.
Even though the teacher and the whiteboard might grow smaller.
So, we started with 23, and now we have 21.
I'll type with paragraphs and proper punctuation marks for the nx entry, btw
cos my GP isn't improving. and hopefully every effort counts.
I would've generated some negative externalities shud I have adversely affected other ppl de England with my erratic England
Yeah I've actually forgot that I told myself not to address myself as a retard, but i unconsciously did it again in the tagboard. but that's fine, its all in the mind.
Seeing our new clsmates, it sorta reminds me to work harder, until
P(zw repeats j2) = 0
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Over lunch, my clsmates and I somehow talked about our sec sch life.
Now I dunno if i've mentioned this before, but
I am VERY grateful to EVERYONE who has helped me or motivate me to work harder for my A Maths during Sec 3.
That year where I scored 50 for the overall score.
That's especially so for Mr Wong(my Amaths teacher) and my other clsmates who patiently taught me alot of Amaths.
I was so full of guilt; for the reason that I had not done alot of questions in the textbook, equivalent to the tutorials we have now.
Fear was the source of motivation : those who failed A Maths had to drop the subject.
When I came to knew that during the 2nd semester, there was only 4 words to describe me -
Ru2 Meng4 Chu1 Xing3
Cos all the test marks and mid yr exam scores add up to the overall, I gathered all my scores and calculated the amt of marks I needed to score during the end of year exam to get overall 50 for AMaths.
It was 55. something.
I was rather lucky that I did well for a few tests during the 2nd sem.
And the end of yr weightage was quite high.
Mr Wong was also in my MSN, so he took notice when I put my target in my nick.
IN THE END
I scored JUST enough
I just nice hit my target - and scored overall 50...i rmb that day the whole class applause for me
a joker in Amaths did it
And if I didn't
I might not have a chance to take Science courses sia.
Cos no Amaths background ma.
I might have went to Arts cos im afraid of Maths
And I am sure - I wun do well in an Arts course.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
On the MRT
I thought of my C.Maths again
Should I attain enlightenment in my Cmaths, I might laugh at this -
But Cmaths is like a large mountain now. The kind where u can't see the peak. Even after tilting yur head by 89 degrees.
I dun really have trouble with other subjects...
Fact is, I named myself a retard in ZHSS cos im really dumb when it comes to Amaths.
but that's an excuse!
AND
is figuring out how to do a maths sum really more difficult than climbing a mountain?
I laughed at myself
foolish!