I'm here.
nus
[ Thursday, March 16, 2006 ]
10:13 PM
update
MoondayBy 8am I was awake
Packing up my computer, network cables, keyboard etc and clothes
Wash up
945am I was downstairs
Edwin and his father picked me up
Off to Cheng Hong's hse we went
We reached
Moved our stuff to the attic (which is big)
Set up the cables and all
CY came abit later
Then we played for a bit
Before 6pm I left for tuition (i brought my tuition materials to his hse as well)
Had to go all the way from yio chu kang to kovan
X_X slept the whole bus ride
Tuition from 715 to 930
Bought some stuff for CY to eat
And returned to ch's hse
oh ya forgot to mention
cheng hao (<--ch's youngest bro) is 6 yrs old le
i tink the first time i saw him was when he was 3 1/2
he's grown abit taller
responses much faster
and pays attention to wad we say
he likes me alot cos I always let him play my computer...
we slept at about 2am, and cy left abit earlier cos he has to go to sch tml
Tuesdayat abt 8am, cheng hao was already jumping on me and edwin
and pulling my blanket away from me
snatching away me pillow
and his repeated attacks were like random massage
which circulated my blood or something till I nv feel tired anymore
so we had to wake up
and play with him
we soon left with ch
ch went to cj for lessons
me and edwin went to hougang
zZzZz on the bus
he went home to bathe cos he lazy to bring clothes to ch's hse
i went to hougang mall to look for cy's b'dae present
edwin finally came
we bought cy a usb mouse with retractable cable for his laptop
ate lunch at foodcourt
i was retarding away perhaps cos of lack of slp
cy came to meet us again
i watched them play crazy taxi in the arcade
then we walked to a place near the hougang polyclinic to collect our order of satay and otah
then walked to the srjc bus stop there and take bus to ch's hse again
at the bus stop something made me reflect on myself
but i shall say no further cos lest the spases pester me about it again
something which cy and edwin described as "zw's setback"
i beg to differ o.o"
anyway on our road back
at a 'T' junction not far away from ch's hse
we were walking and we saw ch and some of the spases (<--zq may xy)
ch had went to pick them up
settled down again
started the bbq blablabla
gd times always pass so quickly
we were talking away when jh called and she was still at tj
tj -> ch hse = long way
she took more than a hr to reach
and had her wushu sword with her
yea then we started to play with it and scare cheng hao
by then, i was already bloated
the spases really eat very little
and i was eating for more than 2hrs non stop
we gave alot of food to ch's family members cos ch's father sponsored alot of stuff
and cos we coudn't finish everything
dunno was it may or zq who said I had a smelly fish face when they wanted to take a photo
WELLL
dunno who also said before i had a dead fish face
this is so bad
my expressionless face actually bears the expression of a FISH
i tink i need a MASK
a smiley face mask
nevertheless, i dun write my feelings on my face so its hard to tell even when im happy
well OF COZ im happy to be together again
then we took some photos
i received jh's email this morning saying that she has uploaded some of the better photos to Yahoo! Photos, but apparently she didn't give us the website...-_-
oh well anyway
after dat, xy left
then cy and I was still EATING
we painfully ate everything
and I was finishing the last piece of otah
then jh suddenly said
"huh? no more otah?" or something like dat
she was also eating cos she came abit later
and cy and I were totally stunned
then cy accused her that she nv say she want
then she said "aiya I saw got so many left thought u all cannot finish sia" or something like dat
OMG
-.-"
so that day I learnt another lesson on the importance of communication
may, zq and jh stayed over with us in ch's hse for the night
well zq wanted to play MONOPOLY
but i tink we were too tired to set up all that stuff
we settled for UNO STACKO instead
too bad for zq
she wants to win me...but that's impossible
(=
WednesdayEdwin and I woke up and 7am, packed up and left with the spases
took a taxi home with edwin
special thx to ch and cy for clearing up the leftover mess after we left
when i reached home i immediately had to prepare myself again
went to Lavender to meet some of the odacians
ZzZzzz on the way there
went everyone reached we walked to the kallang sea sports club to meet the rest of the ppl
then walked to the other side where we had our dragonboating thingy
we were split into 2 teams
hahah was real fun esp. the mini race and jumping into the sea
but i too lazy to type out everything
later went to kallang Mac for lunch
then i went home to ZZZZ
Thurs (Today)apparently i totally forgot about the physics consultation thingy
so while my clsmates were in sch
I was in deep meditation at home(on my bed, too)
Then I read Mr Yeo's msg to ask me wad time was the consultation
and some of my clsmate's messeges as well
after i finished meditating in the afternoon
and i replied to Mr Yeo telling him that i totally forgot abt the consultation
well during tuition yh told me that Mr Yeo was late - he came at 9am
-_-"
omg...dats partially my fault
If I knew I could have replied to him telling that the consultation starts at 8am...
oh well my clsmates waited for him for an hour >.<
and he was surprised that I din come
aiya not the first time i being forgetful
yh also told me dat mr yeo told them that we gonna have a new clsmate
apparently its someone who din do well for the 'A' lvls and granted permission to retake JC2
hmm
-----------------------------------------------
well i've decided to quit calling myself a retard
(although i wuldn't mind the spases and cy and co. calling me)
cos I feel its too much
I tink that its a hoax
its an excuse for my laziness
it justifies my poor results
I keep telling myself I mus work harder in Term 2
and surely I will spend less time playing on the computer
for myself
dun wanna tok cock no more
must DO
ACTION
do tutorials
study harder
pay more attn
and
PLAY LESSER