I'm here.
nus
[ Tuesday, April 25, 2006 ]
11:13 PM
dawn and dusk
Maths is dawn
Econs is dusk
This idea first came to me when I chose to do my Maths tutorial 30 instead of the Econs case study yesterday afternoon
Usually, I'd chose to do hw that is to my liking first
Like a setting sun, my Econs is on the decline
I wasn't interested to find out abt my Econs result
But while walking along the corridor with Mr Neo after his lesson
He was talking to some of us
suddenly
"zheng wen"
"ya?"
"you din do well for the econs test" "wad happened?"
"..."
"i tink take back then know"
i guess i failed to mask my disappointment
"dun be demoralised..."
so, wad is 'doing well'?
Doing well is scoring 25/50 for the 2 essays. Apparently, not many ppl managed that
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
On impulse, I told yen and seeyang laz sunday after the camp that I will pen down my disappointment in my blog
Fact is, some of us took a hit on our dignity (esp. the night cycling project grp) and there were the other petty issues and unfairness
my heartbeat accelerates juz when i tink of it
bth.