I'm here.
nus
[ Monday, April 17, 2006 ]
9:54 PM
happee go luckee
there isn't anything special about today's tests for GP and Econs.
while i'd like to share with you how i cock-ed up for both subs
i'd summarise my econs essays in a sentence in case i bore you -
I chose the wrong question and i gave mediocre answers
i bet im not even close to getting a 'B' grade this time for Econs.
But its ok. (=
Instead of worrying about my tests - I have Maths tml and Physics the next,
I was tinking about the final night cycling proposal.
I was feeling guilty that we juz left without seeing Mr Tan laz fri although we were reminded to...well...everyone juz forgot lo.
In fact, I planned to study at Mac from 2pm till 7pm when I had tuition, but I left for home at about 5 to try to settle the proposal with Yen.
But soon I came to know that my worries were redundant.
After leaving home for my 715 tuition at Kovan at 7, I met Mr Tan at the bus stop.
It's been more than ten times I've met Mr Tan out of pure coincidence, ie. at bus stops, food courts, MRT stations, etc.
The most recent time I met him out of coincidence was after the East Coast cycling with J1s - we saw each other when I alighted from the bus he was about to board.
Most of it are accounted for due to the proximity of our homes : he lives juz five blocks away.
This is one special time when meeting him is considered lucky.
He was with his wife, and I sat next to his wife.
Then suddenly I heard a male's voice
"ZHENG WEN"
And i turned and I saw a female.
-___-"
I stun dio in that instant only to realise it was Mr Tan.
(sorry im not implying his wife is fat, serious)
anyway he raised the night cycling issue and he didn't reprimand me for not seeing him last friday with the grp - something he would usually be very...demanding of.
He even told me not to worry with the proposal - study for tests more impt.
I passed the msg to yen as well.
then -
"tml got test...you go out study issit?"
i was carrying my bag ma.
"no...go maths tuition"
"huh...so impt meh?"
"bo bian wad..."
I wanted to add that the bo bian is because dun go also have to pay money, but he interrupted
"oh...so you give tuition or you receive tuition?"
LOL...
i mean...that was incredibly funny.
after all that, I suddenly thought that common test is also a joke.
my character is like that - im juz can't be bothered with myself sometimes - but for everything else, i tend to over-worry.
tuition today was fun.
the topic revovled around Da Chang Jin - we wanted our tuition to shorten the extension and release us early.
Miss Chee said "actually i already finished watching the whole show..."
all of us : "CHEY..."
Miss Chee "but I follow the 10pm one and watch 2nd time, lah..."
alright I wasn't listening cos I was pondering on my Q26 normal dist. qn that I was assigned to do, and suddenly everyone started laughing hysterically.
And I followed, cos i was really funny, even Miss Chee looked retarded as she laughed. No offence though, =)
We were mostly laughing towards the end of the lesson, so tuition is still as fun as usual.
Too bad yong han and joey din come cos of the test tml.
Sometimes I juz wished I could carrying on with my happy go lucky lifestyle I had during my zhss days...
I wish I can juz laugh and laugh away and still get decent grades...
Or i can get like CDE and still laugh!
and well, after all the euphoria and hype, I guess its time get down to real work - revision for my maths - which is as little as it is so far...