I'm here.
nus
[ Tuesday, May 02, 2006 ]
6:13 PM
steady fluctuations
you see : my results are following a steady fluctuating trend...well, uh - i did well for the tests before promo,then i did badly for promo,then i did okay for common test 1, and that's why I naturally did badly for common test 2!!!ops...doesn't sound like a gd excuse.
i really dun know wad to say when my parents know abt my results,
but i can already imagine my father laughing at my crap and
dark clouds gathering above my mother
so i got back my Physics first
fear Mr Yeo ; his face was black as he stepped into the class.
fear his words ; only 4 people passed. (omg it rhymes)
as i received the paper from his hands
my hairs were standing on it's ends
and...
it was 27/60, 45%.
on further scrutiny, i realised that i failed.
anyway i tink my pass is fake de...my initial score was 25, and it was cancelled - he probably tried to add in some marks to help me pass..
eeeeee you juz got lucky
well
as for MATHS
I was the highest...
...
failure.
hahah...juz to console myself only.
30/70. yea. 2 marks away from an E.
As it stands,
Physics : 27/60 ---> E
Maths : 30/70 ---> AO
GP : 31.5/50 ---> B
Econs : only got MCQ...15/20
i tink im growing numb towards doing badly - and so I will be
cos i'll
fluctuate back to gd results during the mid-yr exam!
(and Vincent said it was perfect - I juz have to do badly for my Prelims, and i'll peak at my 'A' lvls!!)
im so proud of my own talk cock skillz...