I'm here.
nus
[ Sunday, November 09, 2008 ]
6:30 PM
Should i be happy?
The pace of life slowed down a lot since i came back from Australia. In fact, i tink it might have stopped. 11 days off from camp and i actually spent most of my time at home.
When i think of it, i really should be happy. To be right here, right now, and not somewhere else.
1 year ago...the thought of ORD-ing never crossed my mind. I was still a trainee then, and what lies next was shrouded in a cloud of mystery, although now that i've been through it, i've found out all there was in that cloud was shit. =)
2 years ago...A lvls.
1 year from now...studying in Uni.
And my male secondary school friends who went to poly...long way to go to ORD.
But im here. Almost getting there.
Im booking in tonight but i have zero clue what am i going to do tomorrow. But what could actually make me worry? 10km? 20km? 30km? Haha...
But i don't really feel happy afterall...i guess i can't get happy on my own when there's nothing to do. Seriously, i almost died of boredom during the times i spent at home. Its weird.
Anyway, one thing's for sure - i need time to pass quickly now. Time will slow down becos im starting to count the days. I've learnt enough from the army...and i really need to move on. And hopefully find out what it takes to be happy. I definitely can't find it here.