I'm here.
nus
[ Sunday, February 15, 2009 ]
12:18 AM
Beginnings
Enlisting was a beginning, and so is ORD. What's the thing they always say about ends and beginnings? I guess its true sometimes.
And what better way to start a new beginning then to do a TOTAL REVAMP of my blog!...
...yeah,
Right.
I just got to admit im not good at all this html. But it does look different right?
I've been spending a lot of time sleeping nowadays. I used to think that sleeping is a waste of time, but recently i've started to enjoy it abit more.
See me sleeping right there? Oh yeah.
Beside me sleeping is a bass clef. I drew it becos i wanted to draw a ear and it took me awhile to realise that i can't.
I got this high to take this picture above simply by thrusting both my fists into the sky simultaneously.
Aha. Getting cranky.