I'm here.
nus
[ Thursday, March 19, 2009 ]
12:52 AM
feeling thankful
Its extremely satisfying to have learnt stuff and had fun.
When i was still a kid i was quite certain that I will
make it on my own. I'd feel reluctant to ask others for help. (but that doesn't mean i wouldn't help others!)
That same kid is sure a darn lucky chap to have chanced upon so many great personalities along the way. I feel greatly humbled by all these people that I've met and spent some time with. Without them, that kid would have grown up to be a very ignorant and mindless young man, although he still is, because he hasn't had enough to experience in his short life.
Amongst them are the ones who have very strong morals, people who are very clear on what's right and wrong, and its all very interesting. I'd picture the latter ones as people who'd point to 2 identical grey pictures and say, "this is black. this is white. Clear cut. Because..." And then explaining the reasons to me.
Then I'd also meet people who never fail to cheer me up. I'd have been some sad and stuck up moron if not for people like that because im not fond of sharing my little mediocre problems.
And of course people who just seem to know everything and will "let me show you how its done."
Lucky kid.