I'm here.
nus
[ Saturday, April 25, 2009 ]
3:45 PM
wells.
Wanted this to be a non-random post and say something about what i've been doing, etc etc, you know. For the few of you who might have been wondering.
Well, its too much to type actually. So i shall leave it aside.
Anyway, It kind of hit me that i've been losing my momentum as of late. Over the past week I have heard the wrong things twice, overslept in the MRT, slept in the MRT station and then missing 2 trains, and taken the wrong bus without realising it. Hmm. Wouldn't take rocket science to notice something is wrong.
And I feel that I need a lot of 'me' time but im not getting it, and its frustrating.
I think i've been juggling too many things that its getting all tied up into a dead knot. So much for making the most of my time.
I got to be honest that im not doing well...aiya but i'll probably just need a few moments to sort myself out and im fine again. Life would be too monotonous without the 'downs' huh.
In the meantime, i shall not spend time here and take some time off for myself.