I'm here.
nus
[ Thursday, May 21, 2009 ]
11:41 PM
trying to test my patience?
well. its been awhile since i ever heard myself saying that. I wish i could, like i usually would around 10 to 20 times a day. But as a joke lah. I was never that mean anyway...like those thugs you hear about and all the lame things they do in Tekong.
My patience is being tested daily, or in fact, by the hour, in my restaurant. By both a minority grp of guests and some of my colleagues. I believe by the time i quit, i shud have amassed a great deal of patience. Who knows I might participate and be the final winner of a patience competition involving dealing with difficult people and talking to ridiculous colleagues while still keeping my cool.
I might win a million dollars!
Ah...but wai would I be so unwise? Wai you weak dude...so easily affected by other people nao?
Ah...this can't be happening. I'll be screwing up my own work experience for the nx few mths till i the day that i'll have to quit. Either that or i quit nao, but...ah. I can't. That's too harmful to my ego. I can't take it. I'll probably panic when my ego gets hurt.
I shall start thinking of how to improve my experience at work tml. Obviously I can't change the guests, or maybe i can?... By wearing a
"PLEASE BE NICE TO ME AND NOT TRY TO TEST MY PATIENCE OK"
tag on my shirt?...oh yeh.
Rah. I might end up getting slapped instead huh.
Well. Its impossible to change my weird colleagues. So the problem lies with me afterall.
Oh yeah. It definitely is.