I'm here.
nus
[ Saturday, October 31, 2009 ]
10:54 PM
I just want to blog
Heya! Im back. Anybody home?
When I clicked to enter a title for this post, a dropdown menu appeared, suggesting me to fill in the box with "Personal Project" or "Term Essay" or "Term Essay Draft".
Hence I filled in the title in response to that.
Nothing good comes out of me when I blog. So what's going on?
Right now im on my 3rd and final essay, which is due in 2 days, and im really stuck. I've been staring at the screen, for hours on end, and once in a while when I start typing, there'd be an image of my tutor and my prof looking at me and say :
"Im smelling some bullshit here..."
So the 1st sem in NUS isn't that easy afterall. I thought it would be; other ppl told me it would be. But just writing one essay could cause my brain to split. And with probably 100 more to go in my 4yrs in FASS, I'll probably have a million disconnected brain parts when I graduate.
If I ever go for brain surgery one day, the surgeon would probably open up my skull and exclaim : "oh my, what a mash!"
And maybe when I nod my head, there'll be bubbly sounds like "gloog gloog and bloob bloob..."
And maybe towards my final year, when my prof comments on one of my paper: "You need to organise your thoughts here,"
I could reply, "Well, its truly a mess up there!"
Alright. Not going to say much here. I have to get my essay done. Its amazing that I'd still have the mood to crap. Its just messed up.